We want to thank our clients for your support and patience these last few
months as we have worked to provide care for our patients while keeping
our community safe. The well-being and safety of our staff, clients and
patients continues to be a top priority for us.
We are happy to share, we have now returned to normal hours of operation at both Elkins Park Veterinary Hospital and Rhawnhurst Animal Hospital locations to better serve the needs of our clients.
We want to assure our clients that we are fully committed to providing the best possible care for your pets, while maintaining social distancing practices necessary to protect the health of our clients and staff. To ensure we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe, we will continue operating through curbside service for all appointments and medication/prescription food pick-ups at both of our hospital locations.
We are utilizing the directives of the CDC and the World Health Organization guidelines to limit the amount of social exposure during this time. We are requiring all clients to wear a mask during the transition of your pet to our team member. You can expect our team member to be wearing a mask too, as it is for your protection as well as theirs. We will also be monitoring the health of our staff by performing daily temperature checks of all staff members.
If you are sick or showing any flu/corona-like symptoms, please have someone else bring your pet to their appointment or email/call us to discuss.
Our "Call Ahead" Protocol for Curbside Service:
- When you arrive in your car, please call the office to announce your arrival and provide us with your pet’s first name and last name, and confirm your cell phone number. We will let you know when to come up to the door and a staff member will escort your pet into the building. Please wait outside in your car during your pet's entire visit.
- All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier to allow us to escort your pet inside safely.
- The doctor will call you prior to your pet's exam and after their exam to discuss a treatment plan for your pet.
- A staff member will then call you to process your payment and they will meet you at the front door to return your pet.
- For medication or prescription food pick-ups up, please follow the same protocol as above and we will assist clients with payment.
You may email or text us as well with any questions or concerns you may have. Please be advised that email and texting will be monitored during normal business hours. If there is a prolonged delay in response, please call our office.
Elkins Park Veterinary Hospital: firstname.lastname@example.org– Text us at 856-242-8903
Rhawnhurst Animal Hospital: email@example.com– Text us at 215-515-5530
Our staff, animals, clients and community are all important to us. Please know, your pets are innocent and make us smile even in the most extreme of circumstances. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding during this time.
The Team at Elkins Park Veterinary Hospital & Rhawnhurst Animal Hospital
State of the Art Facility
Our newly renovated facility provides the absolute best experience for you and your pet.
Decades of Service
For over 25 years, our experienced veterinarians have been devoted to keeping your pet healthy and happy.
Experienced and Dedicated Staff
The knowledgable staff at Elkins Park Veterinary Hospital provides the highest quality care for your pet.
“Dr. Katz is a gem - she combines care, calm and cure!”- Amy W.
“We enjoyed our experience with him. Would definitely recommend him.”- Harvey S.
“I recently took my sun conure there to see the exotic veterinary doctor. He took his time explaining everything to my husband and I while being extremely caring to our pet.”- Tiffany C.